Description: Twin pack (2 pads).
The extra small pad is great for the beginning and end of your moontime and for those light flow days. Ideal for smaller built and younger women.
Dimensions: 220 × 160 × 7 mm
Directions: Caring for your MoonTime Pads:
- Soak in a bucket of cold water (hot water sets blood) with essential oil or lemon.
- Hand wash with a natural, un-fragranced soap, rinse and hang to dry.
- If you can’t wash your pad immediately – rinse after use (don’t let blood dry out), fold, clip and put in a wet bag until you can wash it.
- Machine washable – on a delicate cycle with biodegradable detergent.
- Do not tumble dry, bleach or iron.
- Ensure pads are fully dried before storing.
Although our pads have been pre-washed, we recommend that you wash them again before first use. With gentle care, your MoonTime pads will last for many years. All of our pads are handmade with pride so naturally there will be some variation
About the brand: Founder Anja Bock started Moontime many moons ago when she became a mother. Conceiving, growing and birthing her son made her realise the power women hold in the miracle of bringing new life into this world. Anja wanted to create beautiful pads to celebrate our monthly cycles, so after over a year of designing, developing, monthly trials, many many pads and much energy – MoonTime was born. Anja is passionate about the environment and feels that part of her journey is to help bridge the gap and find different ways of being and living in harmony with ourselves, nature and each other.
Brand from: Western Cape
Product made in: South Africa