Description: What do you need from a moisturiser? Moisture deep into your cells and a layer of oil to stop its evaporation. Natural Yogi's African Gorgeous offers to these
moisturising essentials in a slightly different way. With ingredients that are entirely natural, amongst other Aloe Vera, Geranium Hydrosol, Argan and Baobab oil, the mixture is first shaken to mix the oil and the liquid and then sprayed onto face or hair. The Geranium Hydrosol and Aloe Vera penetrate and offer moisture deep into the cells and the oils create a protective layer to retain the moisture - leaving you with a plumped and glowing complexion. The spray also works wonders for dry hair as a softening, conditioning boost.
• Geranium Water penetrates deep into the cells, providing moisture
• Aloe Vera has a rich content of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, contributing to its
moisturising eect. It is also anti-inammatory
• Baobab oil is soothing and rich in Vitamin C which stimulates collagen production
• Glyscerine keeps the skin hydrated by drawing water to the skin
• Argan oil and Grapeseed oil are light oils that are easily-absorbed
• Vitamin E has powerful soothing and anti-aging properties
• Potassium Sorbate is a mild preservative (often used in the food industry). It is derived
from Sorbic Acid which is naturally found in the berries of the mountain ash tree
Directions: Apply to cleansed skin. Shake the bottle and spray evenly onto face. The
product is also particularly helpful for fine, dry hair. Apply evenly to hair after
washing or as required to keep hair moisturised.
Ingredients: Pelargonium Graveolens Leaf (Rose Geranium) Water, Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin (vegetable origin), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Trocopheral (natural), Potassium Sorbate
About the brand: Creator and yoga teacher Nadia Rosenthal started Natural Yogi after coming across studies linking the aluminium used in commercial deodorants to breast cancer and Alzheimer’s. She went in search for an alternative and started a range of deodorants using only the most simple and natural ingredients – bicarbonate of soda and other natural oils, essential oils and waxes. Natural Yogi's beautiful range now also includes body balms and oils.
Brand from: Cape Town
Product made in: South Africa