Description: Ginger essential oil blended with cardamon, clove and a touch of orange, create a sophisticated scent enjoyed by men and women.
A natural shave soap with an abundant thick lather to give a close shave while leaving your skin smooth and soft. It’s enriched with shea butter and cocoa butter to condition and nourish your skin.
- Cocoa butter is loaded with vitamins and minerals.
- Unrefined Ghanaian shea butter adds extra conditioning, hydrating and soothing properties to our bars.
Note: Due to the nature of pure, natural ingredients used, there may be slight variations from batch to batch. This does not affect product quality.
- Shave during or after a hot shower
- Give your shaving brush a good soaking with hot water
- Shake the brush a bit – you want it wet, not waterlogged
- Take the brush and swirl it over the surface of the soap to generate a rich lather – it will be bubbly at first but as you swirl the lather will become thicker
- Apply the rich lather with the brush until it covers all the areas you want to shave.
- Shave with the grain of your beard
- For a very close shave, you can re-lather and shave very gently across the grain
- Rinse with cold water
- Apply a beard oil to moisturize your skin.
Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Aqua (Water), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa butter), *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Sodium Hydroxide, Potasium Hydroxide, Glycerine, pure essential oil blend
Packaging: Metal tin (refills available on request)
About the brand: O’live was started in 2011 by husband and wife team Sipho and Zikhona, literally on their kitchen counter. They started making handmade soaps to move towards a natural lifestyle and help relieve their daughter’s eczema. Today, the business has grown from a few handmade bars to making hundreds of natural organic handmade soaps every day. O'live are passionate about reducing the amount of chemicals and synthetics people unwittingly use on their skin, and their mission is to create organic and natural, handmade skincare goodness.
Brand from: Woodstock, Cape Town
Product made in: South Africa