Description: A powerful, natural, and safe multi-purpose household cleaner with a fresh fragrance of oranges.
This amazingly and effective versatile citrus-scented cleaner is also completely safe to use anywhere in the home. It even makes a delicious salad dressing! Natural vinegar has been slowly infused with seasonal fresh citrus peels for a wonderful fragrance and powerful cleansing properties.
- Use neat or diluted to clean windows and glass
- Cleans ceramic, metal, or any hard household surfaces, including wood
- Add to rinse water or use as dishwasher rinse aid for sparkling dishes and clear pipes
- Add to a bucket of water to mop floors, including wooden floors
- Use neat to clean and disinfect toilet bowl, chopping boards and surfaces
- Add to a foot bath – softens skin, fights fungal infection and improves circulation
- Dilute with water to rinse blonde hair for smoothness and shine
- Freshens the air and deters insects
Tip: Pair with The Apothecary Dishwasher Salts for clean and sparkling results without no harsh chemicals.
Ingredients: White vinegar slowly infused with fresh citrus peels, citric acid (non-GM), organic essential oils of lemon and sweet orange
Packaging: Packaged in glass with aluminium closure and paper labels so it's completely reusable, recyclable and plastic-free.
About the brand: Years ago, Anne van Huyssteen started making her own natural care and cleaning products after struggling to find natural alternatives without harsh chemicals on the market. Today, she and her partner Nikki make The Apothecary products by hand in small batches in Observatory, Cape Town. Ingredients are naturally-occurring, minimally processed and organic, and packaging is either biodegradable or reusable glass and metal.
Brand from: Observatory, Cape Town
Product made in: South Africa