It is our pleasure to offer you a more environmentally-conscious alternative for your daily dish-cleaning needs. The eco-friendliness is two-fold.
- The natural palm fibre bristles are firm and durable enabling a thorough clean, without causing scratches to your pots or pans. You can even use it for other items, like chopping boards and graters.
- The handle is made from sustainably grown MOSO bamboo and provides perfect grip for concentrating your effort on those tough surfaces.
Best of all, the brush is completely plastic-free!
Make doing your dishes enjoyable again with our Simply Bamboo Pot Brush! :)
Note: The brush is not intended for small items like cups and cutlery
- Ergonomic handle made of sustainably grown MOSO bamboo
- Palm fibre bristles
- Biodegradable / Compostable
- Targeted and effective cleaning
- Non-toxic, hygienic, odourless and chemical-free
- Environmentally friendly
- 8cm x 4.8cm x 7.8cm
About the brand: Simply bamboo are small local initiative that wants to rid the world of plastic toothbrushes and are the first local brand in South Africa. Bamboo is a sustainable alternative that has minimal impact on the environment to grow and make into products. Simply bamboo’s natural toothbrushes are made from sustainably grown MOSO bamboo - this variety is not eaten by pandas and as such does not impact their food security. Simply Bamboo's vision: to create a world without waste. Their mission: to enable people to reduce waste in their daily lives.
Brand from: Johannesburg
Product made in: China, as we cannot source South African made bamboo products today. RESTOCK are targeting to stock 100% South African made products by 2021.